Sunday, January 08, 2006

Still Up Waiting

Still up waiting

The clock is ticking. I still wait up.
I dont know what I am doing up,
Why am I staying up?
What is the reason for me to stay up?
Perhaps its because I love him.

I think I love him
But then again it could be that I am worried,
Or that I just care a lot for him,
Or maybe it is because Im afraid of loosing him
Afraid of living life without him
Afraid of walking a lonely road without him
Afraid that something might happen to him

Something melancholy
Something that will make me spend the rest of my life regretting
Regretting that I could not do something
Regretting that I did not do something
Regretting that I was not with him.

The clock is ticking. And I am still up waiting.
I don’t know why I drive myself crazy
Crazy over the fact that he is not here
Crazy for sacrificing precious sleep
All for one guy.

Maybe it is because
Maybe it is just because
Maybe it is simply because I love him.

I love him.

The clock is ticking. And I am still up.

No comments: