Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Stress till I here the sound of the harmonica

Stress till I here the sound of the harmonica

My exams are in 26 days time. I am not ready!!! I feel jittery, and unhappy of the fact that there is so much to remember. When I read, I know what is happening. But when I try to recall, oh man, my mind goes blank. I believe this is just stress. AAAHHHHHHH... IM losing time. The clock is ticking. (tick. tock. tick. tock.)

My birthday is in 3 days time, this friday, and I want to release my stress over a movie with my mates. It just sucks cause, most people just turn the offer down, cause of exams. Whats 3 hours for a friend do to your study plans? So much for friends. I seriously dont get it. Most of the time I go out of the way, even when IM busy for yall, and yall cant even give me 3 hours? (this goes to those who turned me down with reason being exams). Talk about being kiasu. Kiasuism + friends = incomplete solution. You just cant have both!

I hear there is a band from uni having a gig on the same night, and people are going for that. Whats the big idea? You waste more time at a gig than at a movie, a movie with your friend on her birthday. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH... Im being depressive.

(Dont mind me, just pissed off. For those of you who said yes to the movie, thank you guys so much. It means the world to me really!! Thats all I want on my birthday, true friends!)

In all, the stress and mess, I still hear the sound of the harmonica coming from the living room where daddy is sitting, playing his brand new Hohner, Big Valley. This puts a smile to my face. Mummy, my siblings and I, got daddy a harmonica for his birthday. I was really worried he would not appreciate it much, but I must say, I know know he does indeed appreciate it. He plays so well. He can actually play it! Note, I emphasize the fact that he can really play, cause most of us own a harmonica in our houses, but no one really knows how to play, but daddy he can not just play it, but he plays it really well. He is re-living the old days where he used to play a hohner really well. Nice to hear the sound of the harmonica again. It shows you his appreciation.

In all the stress, appreciation for the smallest things manages to put a smile on your face.

Love you dad. Keep on playing. It motivates me
. *wink*

No comments: